So you write...
x. for fun
x. for work
x. with a pen
x. with a pencil
x. on the computer
So you listen to...
y. A Bitter Farewell
y. Elliot Smith
y. Modest Mouse
y. Velvet Underground
y. Cake (One song, cos its his to me.)
y. Senses Fail
y. A Fire Inside
y. Strike Anywhere
y. Hall and Oats
y. The Cure
y. Alexis On Fire
y. Zero 7
y. Alanis Morisette
y. All Out War
y. Kid Dynamite
y. Flock of Seaguls
y. The Postal Service
y. All Shall Perish
y. The Who
y. Stevie Ray Vaughan
y. Minor Threat
y. All That Remains
y. Elton John
y. Goo Goo Dolls
y. No Doubt
y. Tom Petty
y. Cowboy Junkies
y. The Temptations
y. Ray Charles
y. Celine Dione
y. He is Legend
y. Fiona Apple
y. Led Zeppelin
y. The Rolling Stones
y. Alove For Enemiest
y. Amora Savant
y. Beastie Boys
y. Peggy Lee
y. Etta James
y. Guns 'N' Roses
y. Rising Dissent
y. Duran Duran
y. Rod Stweart
y. Eric Clapton
y. Tsunami Bomb.
y. The Hives
y. Soft Cell
y. The Turtles
y. The Tokens
y. Def Leppard
y. Grateful Dead
y. Marvin Gaye
y. The Clash
y. Notorious B.I.G
y. Jefferson Airplane.
y. Hilary Duff
y. Drop Kick Murpheys
y. Pearl Jam
y. The Doors.
y. Tears for Fears
y. Drop Dead Gorgeous
y. Good Charlotte
y. Frou Frou
y. Simon and Garfunkel
y. As I Lay Dying
y. Alice in Chains
y. Van Halen
y. A Thorn For Every Heart
y. Jimmy Eat World
y. The Vapors
y. The Outfield
y. The Dixie Chicks
y. 2 Pac
y. Blink 182
y. Pink Floyd.
y. Awaiting Winter
y. Hawthorn Heights
y. Janis Joplin
y. Iron Maiden
y. Smashing Pumpkins
y. The Beatles.
y. Daft Punk
y. The Sex Pistols.
y. Death Cab for Cutie
y. Ben Folds Five
y. Foo Fighters
y. Every Time I Die
y. Motley Crew
y. Matchbox 20
y. Bob Dylan.
So you have a(n)...
z. big nose
z. lot of friends
z. lot of money
z. bad reputation
z. lot to say
z. few close friends
z. sense of security
z. good relationshop with your parents
z. diamond ring
z. price on your head
z. smile on your face
z. bad memory
z. awful time picking out clothes in the morning
z. lot of time on your hands (obviously)
z. fit when you don't get things your way
z. song on repeat
z. DVD player
z. bad relationship with your sibling(s)
z. good artistic ability
z. lot to do
z. kink for lip-rings
z. scar or scars
z. bad childhood memory or memories
z. knack for chemistry
z. tendancy to say the wrong thing
z. good childhood memory or memories
z. love for html
z. haunted house
z. fear of spiders
z. song you wrote
z. messy room
SECTION ONE: THE FACE
1. Do you wear makeup? If so how much and where? Usually eyeliner, shadow, gloss. Maybe coverup if I'm looking gross.
2. Do you use face creams/ moisturisers? A SPF oil control cream.
3. Do you pluck/ wax your eyebrows? I have caterpillar brows. They'll eat my face.
4. Have you made any permanent changes with surgery? That's horrible.
SECTION TWO: HAIR
1. Which brand of shampoo do you use? Whatever's cheap, usually.
2. Do you condition? Yeah.
3. Do you blow dry/ straighten/ curl your hair? It curls naturally. I am too lazy to straighten
4. Do you use mousse/ hair spray/ any added volumisers etc? Sometimes.
5. How often do you go to the hair dressers? every few months
6. Is your hair coloured? If so which colour? The purple has faded & the blonde from Florida is growing out.
7. Have you got streaks/ highlights? no
8. How do you usually wear your hair? Out of the way.
9. Ever had extensions? Lame.
SECTION THREE: THE BODY & CLEANLINESS
1. Any piercings? If so how many and where? Two in each ear. Nipples are pierced.
2. Any tats? If so what are they, where are they, how many? Heart on my hand.
3. Do you wear jewelry? How much? Usually my rings (3) and silver bracelet. And my handmade anklet.
4. How much of your wardrobe contains brand names? Like...nothing? I hate paying money for clothes.
5. Favourite item of clothing: The Tigerlily jeans I painted..
6. Do you own any fur? No.
7. Brand of deodrant: Dove please.
8. Perfume/ Aftershave: Currently favoring Bath & Body Works Romance. Estee Lauder's Beyond Paradise.
9. Shaving foam/ shaving gel/ wax/ sugar/ soap and water? gel
10. Do you shave/ wax your legs? shave.
11. Do you shave/ wax your arm pits? shave.
12. Do you shave/ wax your arms? no.
13. Do you shave/ wax bikini line? shave.
14. How often do you shave? either too often or not often enough.
15. Do you use talc? no. should i?
16. Do you use a body moisturiser? lotion count?
17. Brand of bubble bath: I don't.
18. Brand of soap: Again, whatever's cheap.
19. Brand of washing powder: wtf is that?
SECTION 4: FOOD & DRINK
1. Do you prefer fizzy/ still drinks? Still, usually.
2. Favourite hot drink: tea with honey.
3. Favourite cold drink: iced peach tea.
4. Favourite snack: mild black bean salsa and tortillas
5. Favourite meal: Um. Panera's Portabello & Mozzerella sammich with Wild Mushroom Bisque.
6. How many meals do you eat a day? Real meals? 2 if I'm lucky. I eat all day long though.
7. Do you eat out? I have a filthy mind.
8. Convenience food agree/ disagree? agree
9. Favourite fast food outlet: I don't.
10. Regularity of eating out: omg make it stop.
11. How often do you cook? when i must.
12. Milk: soy, I'm lactose-intolerant.
13. Bread: white/ brown/ wholemeal? wheat
14. Butter/ marg? whatever spreads easier.
15. Do you own a food mixer? no
16. Slice your own veg/ buy ready prepared? slice my own.
17. Oven/ Microwave? both.
SECTION 5: OUTDOORS
1. Favourite sport: sex.
2. How often do you work out? I don't. :(
3. In any clubs/ societies for sport? nope
4. Own a car/ vehicle? yes
5. How often do you drive? whenever I have to.
6. Prefer to walk/ drive? I should walk more.
SECTION SIX: TECHNOLOGY
1. Own a computer? Obviously.
2. Email/ Hand Written Letter? I'd love to get hand written.
3. Hand written notes/ typed up? written
4. Broadband? Wireless? Dial up? broadband.
5. How often do you use you computer? too much
6. Have a fax? nope
7. Have a mobile phone? yes
8. How often do you use your mobile? too much
9. Is it just the one mobile phone? yes
10. Average bill monthly? just got a new one. so i'm not sure yet.
11. Pay as you go/ contract? contract
12. Ever used your mobile over the landline to save time walking? a what?
13. Cable/ Sky/ Freeview? the fuck are you talking about?
14. Do you own a DVD Player? yes.
15. How many DVDs do you have? not a lot.
16. VHS? plenty of disney.
17. Stereo system? yeah.
18. Laptop? yes.
19. PDA/ Blackberry? no
20. How many game consoles you do own? ps2.
SECTION SEVEN: PERSONAL THINGS
1. Smoke? How many a day? i quit. yay.
2. Brand of cigarettes? nooooo moooorrrrreeee.
3. Drugs? i try not to.
4. Drink alcohol? hardly.
5. Favourite alcoholic beverage: merlot.
6. Pick litter up/ leave it? I don't like it...but I don't go picking up other people's trash.
7. Turn off lights/ appliances or not bother? when i remember.
8. Leave the tap running when cleaning your teeth? no.
9. Sort trash into seperate bins? nope
10. Recycle? sometimes
11. Worry about the world? yes.
1. who did you last get angry with? my mother, for rambling. i hung up on her.
2. what is your weapon of choice? sarcasm
3. would you hit a member of the opposite sex? if it came down to it.
4. how about of the same sex? see above.
5. who was the last person who got really angry at you? derek, i believe.
6. what is your pet peeve? stupidity. tardiness.
7. do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? a mixture of both.
1. what is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? drink enough water
2. what is the latest you've ever woken up? yesterday i almost slept through my first class.
3. name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: My sign teacher.
4. what is the last lame excuse you made? my alarm clock didn't go off. but it was trueee..
5. have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)?:yup.
6. when was the last time you got a good workout? i played dodgeball today.
7. how many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? it went off. luckily.
1. what is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? vending machine coffee. $1.
2. meat eaters: white meat or dark meat? chicken.
3. what is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outting/event? too much.
4. have you ever used a professional diet company? no.
5. do you have an issue with your weight? at times.
6. do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? sweet.
7. have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "LUNCH"? LMAO.
1. how many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? uh. enough. courtesy of the web.
2. how many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? too many. i can be a bit of an exhibitionist.
3. have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? yes.
4. what is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? back.
5. have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? nope
6. have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? not have to but i did.
7. is love at first sight really lust? yes
1. how many credit cards do you own? none.
2. what's your guilty pleasure store? lol. walmart.
3. if you had $1 million, what would you do with it? get rid of my family's debt. travel.
4. would you rather be rich, or famous? hmmm. famous.
5. would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? no.
6. have you ever stolen anything? i'm a kleptomaniac.
7. how many MP3s are on your hard drive? few hundred.
1. what one thing have you done that you're most proud of? probably graduated early.
2. what one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? full scholarship, probably.
3. what thing would you like to accomplish in your life?so much, but mostly see the world.
4. do you get annoyed by coming in second place? not as often as I used to.
5. have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? yeah.
6. have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? yes
7. what did you do today that you're proud of? helped our classmates through the spiderweb in adventure.
1. what of your friends would you most want to have for your own? Sara's ability to speak her mind (which I wish she would do now)
2. who would you want to go on "trading spaces" with? I would not those people messing with my house.
3. if you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? Matt or Angelina Jolie. Just for a day.
4. have you ever been cheated on? not as far as I know.
5. have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? yes.
6. finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? lust.
THE GENERIC TEENAGE STEREOTYPE
do you drink [alcohol]? no
do you party a lot? how often? never?
do you use drugs for recreatioal purposes? not as often.
do you skip classes? how often? yes. occainsonally.
do you have casual sex? Protected? not yet. mostly.
do you steal? yes. a lot.
do wear inappropriate clothing? whats inappropriate?
do you drool over celebrites? ewan, johnny, angelina & milla.
do you watch a lot of TV? not as often as i used to.
do you ever watch the news? hardly. depressing.
do you even care about world issues? i don't care about hurricane katrina. sorry.
do you read books often? yes. i'm a bookworm.
are you failing a lot of your classes? hope not.
do you spend most of your time with your friends? heh. what friends?
do you smoke cigarettes? i quit.
do you hang out a lot in malls, or at seven elevens? no.
do you often find yourself with a crush on someone? Sometimes.
do you cuss a lot? i have a filthy mouth. it probably drives people away.
are you desperate to fit in? over that.
are you intelligent? i'd like to think so.
THE GOTH STEREOTYPE
black lipstick? no. haha.
black eyeliner? yes.
black eyeshadow? if i feel like it.
black trenchcoat? is sexy.
black boots? i love mine to death. they're like 3 years old and completely worn to shit.
black fishnets? i don't wear mine. my fat sticks through. :\
black nail polish? on my toes.
cigarettes? not anymore.
heavy metal music? omg. i used to LOVE type o negative. i listen to their lyrics now for a laugh.
marilyn manson? no
kittie? no thx.
cradle of filth? definitely not.
constant frown and peretual angst? omg. eat a cookie.
do you like to be seen as? as?
are you an intellectual? yes
an atheist? agnostic. i guess.
horrible home life? no.
hopelessly dperessed? lonely. a lot.
suffereing with suicidal idealations? ..puh.
self-mutilation? stopped that at like 14.
THE PUNK STEREOTYPE
plaid? i don't think i own any.
big black boots? i already talked about mine.
mohawk? not on me thank you.
excessive earrings? my ears are pretty lame by way of piercings.
loud, confident, and opinionated? can be loud. somewhat confident. very opinionated.
wild hair colors? i had purple. but its gone. :(
well versed on political scandals and outrages? not very.
THE JOCK STEREOTYPE
what's your iq? higher than a jock
do you watch a lot of sports? no. ugh.
play a lot of sports? nope.
talk a lot about sports? no.
do you do anything, really, but think about sports? el oh el.
are you arrogant? i despise it.
are you a male or female whore? eh.
are you a homophobic? not at all
do you tease other people a lot because you want to seem confident? no.
but really you're a quivering mass of insecurity? yes...
parties= not there.
dropping out of high school and flipping burgers= laughable.
THE GIRL STEREOTYPE
do you spend a lot of time on your appearence? more than i'd like to admit.
have you ever been on a diet? never stuck to it more than a day.
how much did you lose? n/a
do you make yourself throw up? uh. thats called...BULEMIA.
make-up? yeah. its art.
low-cut tops? don't own any.
how big are your boobies? 36 B.
do you ever flip your hair when you talk, even if you don't realize it? yeah, it gets in my mouth a lot.
giggle a lot? I'm told that I do. But I hate giggling.
what's the deal with boys? bunch of flippin' idiots.
pretty bras? can't stand lace. all of mine are generic.
ym, teen, cosmo, et al? i get seventeen but i use them as bookends.
who's the weaker sex? me.
are you a feminist? i can be
do you think Brad Pitt is hot? if he weren't so high on his horse. and he looks like he's had work done.
how often do you shave your legs? when i feel like it.
how about your armpits? every other day
are you emotional? extremely.
especially when on your period? Yes.